Wednesday, January 7, 2009
----------------------------------------------------------------


Heyaaa... Just came back from breakfast with Ah Bad and Lik. Hmmm... when was the last time I had breaskfast.... I really don't remember. Usually by the time I wake up it is time for lunch.

Last time had dinner with Khai, Bad and Jun in this place called Kin San Kichi, Sri Hartamas.



Here comes our fooddddd.....

Gyoza (RM8)

Agedashi Tofu (RM6)

Ika Geso Age (RM10)... Yums yumssss
Salmon Head (RM10)

Khai's Sukiyaki Set (RM21)

Bad's Ten Cha Soba (RM16)

My Ton Katsu & Soba (RM19)


Didn't take picture of Jun's because his is excatly same with mine just that, his had Udon (More like he starts eating before I can take a picture).

Half of our food because the table is too small for our food.. so they had to remove the plates

Picture time!!!

Baddy and me!

Bad and the dumb ass

Three of us

With Jun this time

After dinner, we (minus Jun) went Jalan Ipoh to look for Ching and Lik. Then we went Kepong for dessert!!

Lik's Pamelo Mango Sago thing..

Ching's Mango Sago (we thought its suppose to be the ice blended type)

Bad's Bean Curd with Black Sesame

Khai's Ginger with Glutinous Ball

My Bean Curd with Red Bean. Yummaaayyyy... the bean curd is very.... "wat" (Licin? Silky?)

Told you he can never take proper picture!!

P.S. Finally going to watch IP Man tonight.. I know I's a bit outdated. Heard so many good reviews about it! Don't dissapoint meeee!!

Labels:

posted by ~Mei Ling~ at 1/07/2009 10:32:00 AM |

0 Comments: